May 24, 2016

The enormous time sink hole aka my own little Wimpy

Well, 2016 hasn’t exactly been eventful on the wargaming front for me. There are various reasons for this rather depressing state of affairs, but one of the major ones over last couple of months is this little thing – a 1/72 kit of a Vickers Wellington I’ve been working on since pretty much start of the year. A relatively simple kit at first glance, but it turned out to be a gigantic time sinkhole for me.

Anyway, I am finally done with it and if you squint and look at it from a meter or two away, it actually does look the part! And now I may even make some progress with the Saxons for the long-planned Dux Britaniarum campaign!

MPM_Wellington_II_001MPM_Wellington_II_003MPM_Wellington_II_004MPM_Wellington_II_005MPM_Wellington_II_006MPM_Wellington_II_007

No comments:

Post a Comment