June 29, 2013

In case you wonder…

…how my Vietnam project is progressing, the answer is ‘It doesn’t’ and here’s the reason why. Now that I’m done with it, I have every intention to spend some more time with those Flashpoint minis.

I must however admit that I’m not sorry for being distracted – this little Zero from Airfix turned out to be a lovely little kit and I enjoyed working on it quite a lot. And I dare say that it may very well be my best build since I’ve started making model kits again.

 

IMG_1493

IMG_1496

IMG_1499

IMG_1501

IMG_1505

2 comments:

  1. That is lovely! That model was not my first plastic kit, but it was the first that turned out anywhere near decent, and it secured my love for modeling forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Thomas. Aren't those newly tooled Airfix models great? For me, it's a return to the modelling hobby after an absence of over 20 years and I've got to say that I enjoy it immensely. The only problem is that my miniature painting output suffers correspondingly. :-)

    ReplyDelete