June 23, 2009

Lesson learned

Well... yet another change of layout - this time good, plain black. No it's not a reflection of my mood, but forced necessity. Earlier today I took a quick pick at the blogg and imagine my suprise - most of it was plastered with adds for Photobucket, encouraging me to create proffessional account. The explanation for this phenomenon was quite simple - custom template I've used has all of its graphic elements posted on Photobucket and owner apparently reached his bandwidth limit.

The lesson is learned - I'm sticking to a plain design with no frills. Sure, the page looks slightly boring without all the fancy gradients, but at least I am in control now. And I have to admit that I like the way pictures pop out with that black background.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes basic is better. Maybe a photo for the header?


    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, perhaps... I am however not the most gifted computer graphics artist and this "spartan" feel does have certain appeal for me.

    ReplyDelete